Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RETIREMENT CONTEST & PARTY ;)















I'm having a RETIREMENT party,
on the evening of Tuesday, JUNE 1st/10!!
If you are local ~ please come!!
LOL, and here's my FUN:
Scrappywonder's "2009/10 SU Retirement" Contest!*
GUESS what SU Stamp Sets will Retire & WIN a prize from me!

It's that time already ~ another STAMPIN' UP year is coming to a close!
&
On June 1, Stampin' Up! will announce the next retirement list for the 2009/10 catalogue.
My RETIREMENT CONTEST gives you an opportunity to guess
which stamp sets will be on the retirement list!
Pick 10 stamp sets from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog that you think will retire.
your retirement GUESS list by May 31/10 (no later).

I will announce the winner on June 1/10 at my retirement party.
The person with the highest number of correct guesses will win a retiring stamp set from my collection and 15% off their retiring list order.
& in the event of a tie - my treat - you both WIN!!
Yes, you are reading it right!
Someone will win a stamp set & get 15% off their retiring list order!!!
Plus, I'll feed you brownie pizza!
Hee hee, how can you beat it? ;)






*my small print: Canadian orders only, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment