Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am BLESSED ~ the SUNSHINE AWARD!!

I had a wonderful surprise email a few days ago!!!

My Ustamp'er & NING friend Kristen Conant had sent me the Sunshine Award!!!

You can click on her name to go to visit her blog & Please leave her a message that I sent you!

Thank you Kristen!!!!
I am blessed to have a wonderful stamping friend like you!!!

Here are the ‘rules’ for the award.

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

The hardest part, of course, is narrowing it down!! There are so many people whose blogs I visit regularly for inspiration and encouragement – but here are a few I can think of right now ( & thank you all for the wonderful cards & paper projects you share so regaularly!!) :

Ann Schach

Donna @ Butternut Sage

Robin Merriman

Gwen Mangelson

Connie Babbert

Patti Chesky





No comments:

Post a Comment