Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am SO EXCITED!!! it was my GUEST DESIGNER on USTAMP DAY!!!

I was LUCKY enough to be choosen as a USTAMP "WITH LOVE" GUEST DESIGNER & below is the project I made especially for USTAMP!!

I stumbled across USTAMP in the fall & have been part of it ever since!!
First as a customer (twice), then as a guest designer (twice & what an HONOUR!)!!
It has been the most incredible experience!!

The people involved in USTAMP are much more awesome than the projects ( & those projects they produce are pretty incredible tooo!!)

So if you are an everyday stamper or even a Stampin' Up demo, then USTAMP is the place to be!!

& to be completely honest: I wasn't even sure exactly what I was signing up for when I first paid my fee to join USTAMP in the Fall of 2009 -- boy, am I ever GLAD I did join!!

I had so much FUN the first time that I had to do it again & again...
yup, addictive, hee hee ;)

& yes, it has taken me time to learn to navigate around the site & see all that USTAMP has to offer (did I mention PRIZES?); but for me, USTAMP has seriously been the best stamping $$'s ever spent, right after purchasing STAMPIN' UP products & becoming an SU DEMO.... ;)


my USTAMP "WITH LOVE" candle project features the new VINTAGE VOGUE stamp set & if you'd like the complete tutorial, it can be found (along with about 30+ other unique USTAMP project tutorials ++) by joining USTAMP "WITH LOVE"... we'd LOVE to have you join us!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment