Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

CTMH party crasher ;)

I've been pretty busy the past few weeks to say the least - so now I'm gonna babble... ;)

the other day, I'd been invited to a BBQ party at my friend's house ( she happens to sell CTMH) & always does a hostess club BBQ near June... last year the BBQ was de-railed when her son was diagnosed with cancer & rushed to the IWK Halifax (he's doing well now) - so this year we all wanted to be there! no luck, my hubby had to work on the holiday, which meant no sitter - so of course, I emailed saying no BBQ for me... well, then one of my boys ended up doing the nail thru the foot thing & ended up at the hospital for a couple of visits to get 'fixed up'... yikes.. anyway, on the way home, I decided to crash the CTMH BBQ with one boy in tow... ;) lol, come to find out the BBQ had been scheduled to be a surprise birthday party for me... oops... leave it to me ;) but at least I got there!! & while I was there I was able to make one card - I must say I wish SU had some cherries.. below is my party crashin' card....























& here's the cake my mum made & let my boys decorate...
lol, they thought I 'needed' confetti sprinkle frosting....
















& here's a few of the cards I received...

THANKS EVERYONE!!! much appreciated!!





No comments:

Post a Comment