Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

my new PAPER storage unit!!

my new paper storage paper unit has finally arrived!


a birthday gift, the shelf built by hubby

&

the iris cases received from my many wonderful friends & customers!!!

~ the shelf is made of plywood ~
~ 4ft tall by 8ft long by 15 inches wide ~

~holds 66 iris cases ~


the shelf has enough storage space for:


each of STAMPIN' UP's 40 core colors;

this & next year's 5 "in colors";

some designer series papers, simply scrappin kits

&

a few discontinued cardstocks that I just couldn't part with...


check later for photos once the shelf is in place & filled!






































oh yes & a couple of goofy guys who found another use for my shelf ;)




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky gal you are. Happy Birthday!
    PaperDoll

    ReplyDelete