Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My 300th Post... ;)

I can hardly believe I've actually made it to 300 posts!!
Now to get 300 followers!!! If you like what see, please follow me... ;)

Lucky me, I was able to spend the afternoon stamping!! ;)
This 5 card set is what these inky fingers produced...
I did a "ONE SHEET WONDER" type sheet of stamped background paper...


















so I decided to try to dye my white organdy ribbon to match the cards.... the ribbon ended up in my 'baby wipe' ink pad & turned out varigated.... btw, the ribbon takes forever to dry.. so being me, well ya, I thought "let's speed this up" with my trusty heat gun... right, NOT!! the organdy ribbon started to melt!! so I actually heated one piece up on purpose to get the 'rippled' effect.. LOL..






















see the individual posts for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment