Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Punched Birthday Flower - SR #17

here's a card I did earlier in April & managed to forget to photograph! LOL, not sure not that happened but it did.. after stumbling on to the Stamping Royality blog I remember this card & thought it just might fit their latest challenge ~ "using your punches" Stamping Royality Challenge #17....

materials: whisper white CS, old olive & rose red inks, petals-a-plenty texture folder, top note die, little leaves die, 5 petal flower, bo ho flowers & modern punches; frost white shimmer paint & alcohol spritz; crystal effects & dazzling diamonds glitter; rose red grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, pop dots & sponge dauber.



ps, in my April postings there is a mini tutuorial on how I made this type of punch flower... enjoy ;)

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca - this card is gorgeous! I'm glad you found it and entered it at Stampin' Royalty1 Your colors and design are great and so many punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I love the flower it is too pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete