Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Stamping Weekend ~ 4 matching cards, right, not...

sorry, this is a terrible picture... LOL, but I stamped all weekend ;)
I held our first 2012 SU Hostess Club on saturday (we had a ball)!!
hostess club made a couple of cards & did a re-inker technique & we ate potluck! YUM...
my stamping girls are getting better & better at creating fabulous cards (&scrapbooks, too).
I'll be sharing some of their work over on my facebook page... so proud of them!!
Sunday rolled in & I was still in stamping mode... I had promised myself that this year I would stamp & enter a few challenges without stress or sweating deadlines - I managed 2 challenges this weekend (& still got laundry & dishes done)! now, usually when I stamp in a weekend marathon like this, it is with all the same color pallet, but, NO, not this weekend ~ no, I couldn't pick just one... maybe it was the moon? who knows... oh well ;)
& special thanks to fellow USA SU demo Connie Babbert for sharing her mitten card which inspired several more cards...



No comments:

Post a Comment