Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MM1 ~ (but I missed it) ~ Winter Birthday

yesterday I found a neat blog challenge that I really quite like:
Merry Monday Challenge
(make at least one Christmas card from her sketch, every monday, each week)
now how FUN is that?
of course, I missed the link deadline, but I am not going to stress over that...
here's my card, a Winter Birthday rather than Christmas..
I love how it turned out!!!



















































































all STAMPIN' UP materials:
cardstock - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade & Very Vanilla
DSP - Everyday Enchantment
inks - Versamark, Early Expresso, Pool Party & Lucky Limeade
marker - Early Expresso
embossing powder - Iridescent Ice
stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Crazy for Cupcakes
dies - Northern Frost & Oval Scallop Frame
punchs - Decorative Label, Lace Ribbon Border & Scallop Trim Border
accessories - Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets, Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals & sponge Dauber...


1 comment:

  1. WOW Rebecca, what a lovely card! the glimmer is beautiful. SO happy you shared your card with me, can't wait to see what you do with this week's sketch!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete