Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Matching Mittens & Idiot Strings ~ you gotta be kidding...?

My "NOT MATCHING MITTENS" card was
totally inspired by a card made by Connie Babbert (thanks).
The punched mittens & DSP/color selection is totally Connie
- the rest of the card design is me...
Connie's card had "mr & mrs" mittens, because she had done an anniversary card...
Mine had "NOT MATCHING MITTENS" cause I just totally missed it ;)
but, that's okay, LOL, I miss alot of things ;)
~ I had never heard the expression: "IDIOT STRINGS" until this weekend either
~ maybe that's my problem, I never got the "IDIOT STRINGS" memo...
who knew?
I got the "hoard massive quantities of rubber stamps
& papercrafting supplies" memo instead...
if you ask me ~ I got the better memo... ;)
I never would have thought of using the EVERYDAY ENCHANTMENT DSP,
(available Jan 24/12 for a limited time during SALE-A-BRATION) ;)
as a winter themed card choice, but I fell in love with the mittens & it snowballed from there ;)
"Punched Mittens" was one of the card/techniques we did during SU hostess club
& of course, I gave everyone the "same products & a sketch" to work with
& we all ended up with totally different cards ~ I love that part!!
check (& like) my facebook page (SCRAPPYWONDER)
for some of the hostess club member's cards...
card colors:
pool party, calypso coral, lucky limeade, very vanilla & soft suede...





No comments:

Post a Comment