Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

USTAMP ~ Oh My Word!!

So pleased to be announcing another round USTAMP
~~
this time it's called OH MY WORD!!
Don't miss a day of the LIVE FUN!!
Opening Day Invitations go out February 11, 2011
& the Last Project posts March 3, 2011










ok, so let's see who really reads the small print....

I have 1 FREE PASS to GIVEWAY to OH MY WORD with a twist!!

This fun challenge for me & it's a great way for all of us to make new stamping friends!!

I've been challenged to go and make a NEW friend on the internet, someone I do not know on any level.
So if you happen to be the very first person to read this & don't know me nor have ever been part of a USTAMP event in the past - then quickly post below - that you'd like that USTAMP FREE PASS & email me (link on the side bar) with your email address....

hurry, I only have 1 FREE PASS for a perfect stamping stranger, who will get a new friend (+ a whole bunch of USTAMPER friends, too) & yes, I know this sounds crazy; but hey, we stampers are a bit crazy over our paper & stamps & we love the share the FUN!! ;)


5 comments:

  1. Hello, I am in Hawaii and I've enjoyed visiting your blog and checking out your lasted and greatest creations. Thanks!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that I'd love to win your free USTAMP Pass. :o) Thanks, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS MANDY!!! I'm emailing you shortly.. R ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,do you find your NEW friend ??? I can be this friend ..? If you want french friend =)

    Oh...I miss my place !
    Good Luck Mandy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pick me! I am from Northern Minnesota and it was 16 BELOW zero this morning. I need something fun to warm me up ;)

    ReplyDelete