Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My FIRST Side Step card ~ Valentine

here's my first try at making a side step card & it just happened to be a valentine... kinda funny that I've never made one of these -- I think I quite like doing them ;)

materials: pink pirouette, whisper white & cherry cobbler CS; cherry cobbler ink; teeny tiny wishes, baroque mofits, ever after (retired) & define your life stamp sets; punches: pinking hearts corner, heart to heart, modern label & full heart; dimensionals; white organza ribbon; frost white shimmer paint in alcohol spritz; paper doily; sponge; square lattice embossing folder; flourish texturz plate; big shot machine & paper snips.









2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine! Love the use of the doily and the coloring effect. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete