Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve & etc ;)

it's a quiet New Year's Eve for me...
I thought I'd share one last Christmas card of 2010,
& tell you that the latest edition of USTAMP has started today
& last but not least,
share another picture of my back yard...
but first, I want to
THANK
all of my LOYAL STAMPIN' UP customers, my friends & family!
without you ALL, I could not have made it thru my year,
~~ you are the BEST!! ~~
THANK YOU for ALL you have done for me!!!
I so, so APPRECIATE you!!!
& yes, it's been a tough year,
but the future holds better days ;)












my entire crafting year has seen me as
& involved with a variety of Ustamp events,
as a project designer using STAMPIN' UP products.
during this time, I've met alot of great stamping friends from all over the world...
so glad I decided to check it out when I did...
it's been alot of FUN!!

















here's another picture of my back yard...

this was taken early one December morning, while we still had snow...

"pink sky in the morning - sailor's taking warning"

this saying still holds true...

it was so pieceful & still that morning, little did we know that very soon mother nature would bring crazy high winds & record breaking heavy rains that flooded local areas...

my heart goes out to those whose homes were flooded in the Bonny River area...





















& finally my last Christmas card for 2010!

I think one could say this was a glittering year ;)

all materials STAMPIN' UP: bashful blue, certainly celery & very vanilla CS; early espresso & crumb cake ink; champagne mist shimmer paint in alcohol spritz; Northern Flurry embossing folder; punches: pinking edge & scallop circle & large oval; dimensionals & mini glue dots; chunky glitter & crystal effects....



















No comments:

Post a Comment