Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

simple BLOG CANDY & "Pay it Forward"

As a simple BLOG CANDY & "Pay it Forward" for creative people: I will be sending something handmade (an original hand stamped card) to the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this (either on their blog, NING creative group or facebook page) and send something they have made to the first 5 responses on their post/status. The rules are that it must be handmade, stamped or scrapped by you and it must be sent to your 5 people within the next 2 weeks! ;)
If you are one of my first 5 responses - please email me your mailing address. Thanks! R ;)


2 comments:

  1. I would love to do this but always have trouble posting things.Love the idea.And I hope your Mr.Sick is feeling better.

    ymaprk50@nb.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. did someone mention FREE??!
    count me in!
    congrats, btw...your cards are gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete