Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

CASE-ing ZINDORF!!! Chilly Season's Greeting

hi there, just finished up a wonderful afternoon of HOSTESS CLUB ;)

the girls had been asking to learn how to use a brayer...
well, brayers haven't really been my thing either, although I've owned one for years...
so when in a pinch - go to the experts!!!
I have had the great luck to have stumbled across Michelle Zindorf's blog!
& if you haven't been there go -- run!! it's awesome!

so back to my HOSTESS CLUB: we "CASE'd" a couple of Michelle's cards today, the first was Chilly Season's Greetings & below is my versions of her card... I added the flurry of silver snowflakes as an afterthought, sprayed the entire card with silver shimmer paint alcohol spritz & left out the greeting on purpose...

materials: black, bordering blue, whisper white CS; Branch Out stamp set; ticket corner & modern label punch, black, night of navy, not quite navy, bordering blue & going gray SU inks; Flourish texturz plate; silver brads & a white marker that didn't quite make the 'grade'...

we used our brayer like crazy, the big shot for texture & our stamp-a-ma-jigs to stamp the tree twice - first in going gray, then in black ink...

the very bottom photo is our accomplishments as a group - I think everyone did a great job!!











No comments:

Post a Comment