Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chocolate, gotta have more than one!!

so I`ve put in a busy sunday, carding like crazy!!
the girls over at Pals Paper Arts had an inspiration challenge that involved chocolate!! yummy!! I was so totally into that one ;) however, I never ate not one piece of chocolate while creating these!!! shocking, I know! lol, almost sad!!

the materials: all SU products ~ real red, very vanilla, chocolate chip & pretty in pink CS; chocolate chip SU ink; scallop trim corner punch; Sizzix Lattice die & big shot machine; Heart to Heart punch; lace edge punch; 'beautiful wings' & 'scalloped heart of hearts' Sizzix embosslit die; Holiday Best SU stamp set & "Sending Love" SDSP (happily, SU really out did themselves with paper pack!!). & lol, I actually did the inside of a card to prove that I can & have actually done it... R ;)
















1 comment:

  1. Love all of the punch work on both cards! Great DSP sampler card. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete