Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011 HOLIDAY HELPER sign up




2011 HOLIDAY HELPER
~ please help me update the mailing list ~
thanks R ;)

The holidays are just around the corner,
and I have a wonderful opportunity for you!
I am going to be sending out 12 Days of Holiday Helper Projects
that will not only put you in the holiday mood,
but help you enjoy a handcrafted holiday season.
With each mailing, you will receive not only a picture of the finished project,
but you will also receive a complete supply list with a step-by-step tutorial
that shows you exactly how to do the project.
But you can only receive these projects by
joining my special 2011 Holiday Helper mailing list,
so be sure to sign up today!
Try clicking on the picture link below or by visiting my blog
(you will find the sign up form on right hand side).

2011 HOLIDAY HELPER ~ sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment