Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ta Da! a card ;)

yes, I really have been stamping some lately!! see if you can guess what stamps I used?


the INK PAD: had a baby wipe of rainbow ink sitting around in a large plastic stamp box. "I think" orignally the ink colors were melon mambo, so saffron & bermuda bay in the 'circle', but I may have added more ink at some point & as the baby wipe dries out I tend to spritz it with alcohol & shimmer paint spray ~~ this brings the baby wipe back to life but softens & blurs the colors, plus adds shimmer...

okay, so then I stamped the baroque mofit's flourish on whisper white CS & ran it thru the lattice texture folder.. it was lookin' naked... so I found a 'scrap' of the reverse TOP NOTE die & sponged it from the rainbow pad; decided I had the ink too heavy & frost white shimmer paint alcohol spritzed the top note reverse wich softened the inks & attached with snail glue (after it dries!!!)... popped on the white ribbon & decided it was still too naked... grabbed a scrap of presto paper stamped the MEDALLION on it, then punched the bird & sponged the edges & added a rhinestone leftover from the easter kit (yes, I bought the easter kit for the rhinestones only! crazy!)... after lookin' at the bird just sitting in the middle & kinda gettin lost, I punched a scallop circle & attached it & the bird to the card... looked at it awhile then very carefully sponged the scallop circle after the fact (yikes, do your sponging first!!) R ;)

1 comment:

  1. lOVE THIS CARD. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GIVE IT A TRY. Thank you for sharing!!!