Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mo Jo Monday #132 & Stamping 411's Color Challenge #117

here's my attempt at 2 challenges in one card set:

Mo Jo Monday #132 sketch was a round or square choice, so I decided to try a matching set & Stamping 411 posted color challenge #117, which included ~ pink passion, summer sun, only orange & green galore...













now I have to be honest ~ when I first saw the color challenge from Stamping 411, my first response was: "holy cow, are we AWAKE yet?" man, those are bright!! then I took a second take & thought pair it up with white, no problem... but something kept nagging me, those colors seems familar... then it hit me: the KALEIDOSCOPE paper pack!! phew, breathe! these colors are a GO! ;)













the circle card is approx 4 3/8 round & the square card is 6x6... ;)

























the materials: Kaleidoscope paper pack, pink passion textured & whisper white CS, pink passion ink, beautiful wings embosslit, petals-a-plenty folder, frost white shimmer paint,
scallop trim corner punch, scallop circle sizzix die, Well Scripted stamp set & lots of glue dots...

oh & btw, I'm a whole day early on posting the Mo Jo!... shocking, lol, usually I'm in the last half hour crew... R ;)


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic...you nailed it...beautiful work...great colours and DP...I love everything going on here...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete