Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

My BIG SECRET!! & the WINNER is... ;)

it is with GREAT HONOR that I tell you my BIG STAMPING SECRET!!!



& I am SO EXCITED!!!!


I have been chosen as a USTAMP GUEST DESIGNER for the 3rd time!!!


I will be taking part in USTAMP's Spring Soiree 2010!!!


I am so LUCKY to be part of this awesome group filled with a wonderful mix of everyday stamper's, scrapbooker's & papercrafters, as well as some high rolling names in the stamping, crafting & designing world!!!

the projects are amazing & the friends around the globe will ROCK your RUBBER STAMPS!!

in one word: FUN!!

if you have no idea what I'm talking about, please go back thru some of my older posts & have a read or check out the information blog at: USTAMP's blogspot....

what I'm trying to impart is: stamping & scrapbooking projects, exclusive detailed instructions, photos, prizes, swaps, friendships & LOADS OF FUN....

& maybe just maybe a few more secrets!!! ;)


& now for my WINNER....


joining us at USTAMP's Spring Soiree will be my lucky BLOG CANDY WINNER:



Celia, who commented on my "kicking the funk" post a few days ago...
Celia will be receiving a USTAMP SPRING SOIREE PASS!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment