Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Creative Crisis :[

my creative crisis at the moment is a broken printer dock that isn't allowing me to upload my card photos... anyone have a hammer - I'd like to fine tune it... ;(

missing in action apology -- just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the stamp yet.... I've been creating like crazy, but haven't spent much on computer time lately... last weekend I hosted a 15 Christmas card workshop featuring tradional colors using SU real red, SU always artichoke, SU very vanilla & an Anna Griffin hollyberry print with cuttlebug for added punch.... (the photos have been taken & are ready for uploading) the event was a fundraiser for my local community center & currently I have 2 more event dates set & several others in the planning... once my printer dock allows me to upload I will be sharing... sorry for the delay :[ R

No comments:

Post a Comment